amp stolen need some legal advice

Hey Guys

Sucks I gotta make this my first post but I'm in need of some help or advice. So this Friday I dropped my car off to get it detailed at my dealership as they gave me a free one since they did not have time to detail it when I bought it. I left it there for the weekend and went back to pick it up on Monday. When I picked up my car all my stuff was gone and the car was completely cleared out. After speaking to my salesman I was sent to the detailing place which was just up the road and they had all my stuff in a trash bag as they thought it was a trade in so they cleared everything out for the dealer so it could be sold. Long story short it is now Wednesday and it just occurred to me that I had my hd 900/5 sitting in my car when I brought it to get detailed, went to go take a look in my car and its no were to be found.

I realize its 2 days later and I'm probably just screwed but just want any advice or guidance on what I should do. I called my sales man and basically told him in a polite but stern way that he has to tomorrow to find my amp and if not i will take legal action. lucky a good family friend of mine is a lawyer so I will talk with him tomorrow and see what he has to say about this whole thing. Like I said any advice is appreciated. Thanks guys!

That's gonna be a tough one. If the salesman and person you talked to at the dealership are stand up guys and will attest to what you said then it will go alot easier. Hmmm. Maybe camera footage at detail shop?

Still learning but have started gathering.

hopefully someone actually saw it sitting there; otherwise, it's going to be hard to prove.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

File a police report

Log items missing

Hope you have receipts

Hope lawyer does a good job

This is open and shut.

You know the who, dealer and detailer

You know the what, your car stereo equipment

The why, they are stupid

You know the when, last weekend

let the lawyer earn his keep. If your going that route stop talking to the parties involved. Don't threaten with a lawyer unless your going to use one

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Being that you'll actually have a lawyer by your side that will probably help, they might just magically find the amp, or pay to replace it, to avoid getting sued for more for screwing with your shit and putting it in trash bags.

Who knows what'll happen though :(

Good luck man and welcome to the forum! :)

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

File a police report

Log items missing

Hope you have receipts

Hope lawyer does a good job

This is open and shut.

You know the who, dealer and detailer

You know the what, your car stereo equipment

The why, they are stupid

You know the when, last weekend

let the lawyer earn his keep. If your going that route stop talking to the parties involved. Don't threaten with a lawyer unless your going to use one

Well my dads best friend is a lawyer so I'm talking to him first thing tomorrow morning. Also have a receipt from when I purchased the amp. The only thing is that the dealer had the detail done at another shop so I can see the dealer blaming it on them and the shop blaming it on the dealer and just being screwed

Archived