lance_aka_64 Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 I live near St. Cloud MN. You down in the Cities? yea, south Minneapolis. my aunt lives in st. cloud and my mom lives in Hanover. the only thing that sux is that im unable to drive at the moment, due to me being a dumbass about two years ago. i owe about 5,600 bux for hitting a car who didnt stop at a stop sign and i didn't have a license or insurance so i got stuck with paying for the other car. Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!! gamer tag: (360) mEmEnToMoRi64 My Myspace refs: from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground) from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8
treossi Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 haha right when i seen this thread i was like, "whos that little guy in the middle" haha it's all good dude, i know how tall you are, and i'm shorter than you, that's all i gotta say Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Andrew Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 Head over here to the west coast meade!! We got some cool shit over here for ya New project in the works
01xtreme Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 Yeah, I am 6'4"...here is my pic, (makes me look like less of a fatass. lol Steve is definately one cool ass dude. I finally got his seal of approval for my system, so now I know it isnt too shitty. lol. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
00sdime00 Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 You two suck http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif Can't even call a nigga to say you was heading over there...Oh well Steve, I'll be giving you a ring later A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
01xtreme Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 You two suck http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif Can't even call a nigga to say you was heading over there...Oh well Steve, I'll be giving you a ring later Hey, don't blame me, cause you're too cool to answer the phone. lol. I tried calling you when I was heading out and your phone went straight to voicemail. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Stephen Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 You two suck http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif Can't even call a nigga to say you was heading over there...Oh well Steve, I'll be giving you a ring later get steve on video checking out your truck, see if he jumps you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
00sdime00 Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 Hey, don't blame me, cause you're too cool to answer the phone. lol. I tried calling you when I was heading out and your phone went straight to voicemail.About that... .. ....well I will be heading down that way tonight if ya wanna meet up. get steve on video checking out your truck, see if he jumps lol....If Steve gives me permission I will.. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
FieroGrande Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 Thats cool as hell to meet him! I want to meet him and drink some booze with him and shit. You guys need to get some video of him in your ride peeping the systems!
01xtreme Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 get steve on video checking out your truck, see if he jumps I dont know. he didn't jump for mine, and mine is about 100x's louder than joe's. lol...j/k My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.