Carnines Posted September 12, 2015 Report Posted September 12, 2015 Looking for nice power window and lock kits for my extended cab titan that obviously has manual locks and crank windows. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
dthomas Posted September 25, 2015 Report Posted September 25, 2015 I put some generic ones from amazon in my 2000 ford ranger. Worked fine. I think the motor kit was like 60 and the doorlock kit was like 40 with enough to do a 4 door. The windows went up and down smooth and not too slow. The doorlock kit surprisingly had awesome range.
Carnines Posted September 25, 2015 Author Report Posted September 25, 2015 Ok cool thanks for the input
Deeznutz Posted September 26, 2015 Report Posted September 26, 2015 SPAL products have a great reputation. I originally purchased a set of their Deluxe Power Window Kit back in 2004 for my S-10. Paid $147 via Ebay. SPAL has lit backing for their push buttons which is nice. Never got around to using it, so I sold it back on Ebay for $90. Anyway, now a days Chinese knock-offs have brought the price down so beware. "You get what you pay for" definitely applies here! -Frank
Deeznutz Posted September 26, 2015 Report Posted September 26, 2015 http://www.a1electric.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AEOS&Product_Code=SPAL-0128&Category_Code= -Frank
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 26, 2015 Report Posted September 26, 2015 I never f'ed ith the windows, but as far as door locks... sky is the limit and cheap if your doing the work yourself!! http://www.sonicelectronix.com/search?keyword=power+door+lock Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.