Jump to content

Final ohm load ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I know everyone is going to say don't do this probably but I don't mind burning up these subs or the amp. This system is just to make it till next year. If it doesn't then oh well. I have 2 Svc 8 ohm and 2 Svc 4 ohm. I have looked at calculators and have not been able to find 1 that allows you to mix match (probably for good reason). Can anyone help me figure out which way to wire to get the lowest ohm load possible? Like I said if it crap out its fine. The only thing staying is the 0 gauge from front to back.

Forgot to mention. Mono block and talking about subs.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Posted

Thanks smoove. I figures out what I'm gonna do. Right now I have the 2 Svc 8 ohm in wired down to 4 ohm. So I'll just switch them out to the 2 Svc 4 ohm so I can get down to 2 ohm.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Posted

It's done lol. It's got a little more output. Went from "550" to "750" watts on the same cone area.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...