Hey yall, so I had a couple quick questions..

I've been wanting to do an AR pistol for a while now,

But I've never really been too sure how to go about it.

I'm aware, I need a stripped lower or something like that registered as a pistol.. No vertical grip or stock.

But not really sure about which upper/lower to go with..

I'm wanting to stay as small as legal is lol.

Then I've been wanting to do a suppressor for my RRA elite operator 3 .223/5.56, people have told me I need to set up a trust.. But I have no idea what that really means lol

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

While some of us have the knowledge for this type of question there are better forums for it. The pistol is a trade off of velocity loss and barrel shortness. Oh and it gets loud. After about 10.5 inches the velocity drops hard.

The suppressor can be done a few ways wih a trust being one. I have a trust with an sbr on it and another pending

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I just like the look of the AR pistol and would use it as a home defense kind of thing. I'm on mobile so soon as I can put some pictures up I'll do that.

Just not sure how much to expect it to cost.

And what would be the easiest or best way?

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

I just like the look of the AR pistol and would use it as a home defense kind of thing. I'm on mobile so soon as I can put some pictures up I'll do that.

Just not sure how much to expect it to cost.

And what would be the easiest or best way?

wrong reason to have an AR pistol.. i have one and would never use it for home defense.. still has the power to go through wall that can kill one of your family members.. get a shotgun or a regular pistol with hallow points for that

Well I say for home defense.. But not really lol, I'd just use it to go kill hogs or have fun shooting.

I did just buy a gen 3 glock 23 though for actual home defense.

Shotgun is easily disarmed in a close struggle. Pistol with high-end hollow point for home defense. #itsover

if youre a weak ass or a slow shooter with low intelligence it can but chances are the intruder will run as soon as he hears the shotgun pump.. honestly you have legs you can use to kick someone in the nuts if they get too close to get a hold of your shotgun

my ar has a 7.5 inch barrel.. i think it sound no different than the barrel of my 16 inch rifle.. i might have to test it out

if you build the ar pistol do not get the short buffer with the 1911 spring.. its a bitch to tune it right and get it to feed round after round.. takes lots of tweaking to get it right

get the original full size buffer and spring and save yourself the hours and headaches

Which upper and lower would yall recommend? Wanting to be able to shoot 5.56 out of it also.

I live in Texas also.

Shooting my ars back to back my sbr is way louder than my braked gun is

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived