Sonic Electronix

Well i only did it to see if it would work, i assumed it would go into protect before blowing! It was nasty loud at .5 lol. It made my dash flex like crazy!!! But useless now if its blown

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

i had it wired at .5 to see what it would do thinking it would go into protect before it blew.

Sorry to offend but you did buy a Crunch then tried to abuse it. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Hey wha ti read on termpro from a CRunch dealer and the crunch man himself said they were tough amps lol. I got brave and figured it would go into protect. I guess it pussied out and blew :(. Now i dont have any bass for meade later today unless me and joe can get it back up and running

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

thats ok...even if we don't get it working..i'll bring some extra speaker wire...and we will see how it does off of a t4k..

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Thats gonna be sick Joe! I love that idear tho. Maybe its just a quick solder job on the amp it we are good to go but either way we should see how a T4 treats the kickers lol

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Somehow, this seems like a BAD idea...

I'll make sure to put it on the one that "only" B/S'd @ 3k@2ohms... :lol:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Hey wha ti read on termpro from a CRunch dealer and the crunch man himself said they were tough amps lol. I got brave and figured it would go into protect. I guess it pussied out and blew :(. Now i dont have any bass for meade later today unless me and joe can get it back up and running

heheh do you think someone that owns/represents a product will really talk down about em? 'ahhhh...yeah our amps arent too good...but you should still buy em' :P:DB)