dsw422 Posted September 18, 2015 Report Posted September 18, 2015 I would make a 2 inch lip around the perimeter of the box, then you would have more beef for inserts or t-nuts or whatever you use. This will also give you a wider mating surface to help keep it airtight. Then a 2 inch wide beauty panel around the perimeter of the plexi to hide it. That is a good idea 2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System 1994 Ford Bronco Dual head unit (i kno) Sony door speakers Kenwood Rear Speakers Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10" https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/
_paralyzed_ Posted September 18, 2015 Report Posted September 18, 2015 Would it be possible to use wood to make a frame for the plexiglass baffle? Then you could use the T-nuts That's exactly what I'm saying.
ToNasty Posted September 18, 2015 Author Report Posted September 18, 2015 I have plexi drill bits and countersinks ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.