Jump to content

Rockford Fosate 3Sixty.3 Presets


Recommended Posts

Posted

I think I have upgraded most of my car stereo system. Including running 14ga wire, to all of the speakers. I do need help on setting the 31 Band Equalizer setting on each speaker Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 I do wish it had a couple pre-loaded presets. Ex: Powerful, Techno/Dubstep, Rock, and Country.

Camaro with My-Link

https://goo.gl/photo...z8U5iWX4pQ3yYr5

Alpine SPR-60C

-In the doors and pillers. (110rms)

https://goo.gl/photo...FoaHw9bpPNrtiz5

https://goo.gl/photo...9TDhvArj5i8hueA

Alpine SPS-110TW
-In the panel, beside the driver and passenger. Custom cut in. (tweeters 100rms)

https://goo.gl/photo...vrmN8CN48fikQ3A

Alpine SPS-619
-In the rear deck. (3way 6x9 85rms)

3SIXTY.3

-8-Channel Interactive Signal Processor w/ 248 Band Parametric EQ

JL Audio XD600/6v2
-6ch for speakers (75rms)

JL Audio JX500/1D
-1ch for subs (500rms)

https://goo.gl/photo...LtqPWjpbDVjsqD8

JL Audio 10W0v3-4

-2 subs (300RMS 10")

https://goo.gl/photo...AyhPCpx1KMreJr9

Posted

No one can tell you how to set your EQ. What you want to hear sounds different than what anyone else wants to hear. You'll have to test and tune it yourself. Try to take away from frequencies that are overpowering, rather than adding to frequencies that are lacking in order to avoid clipping in that range

Posted

I do wish it had a couple pre-loaded presets. Ex: Powerful, Techno/Dubstep, Rock, and Country.

This is exactly why a asked the question i asked yesterday about setting the gains with flat eq.... SOME people like presets.

Posted

Unfortunately, I am running it at flat. It sounds great compared to the high/low adapters, I was running. The dash kit for the 2010-2015 Camaro is $450 plus radio(+$1000). I already have the My-Link with touch screen, XM Radio, Bluetooth, USB, On-Star, backup camera. I got the DSP at wholesale. I use to install 20eq's for setting up clubs but, that was 10yrs ago. Going from 20 to 248 is a big change. I initially thought I would just change the radio but, after seeing the dash kits I decided to keep it stock.

So, the dash is stock, Alpine speakers, JL Audio Amps and subs.

I was previously running two Rockford Fosgate RFPEQU. They are good but made my tweeters clip.

I realize this this is over kill but, it does sound great compared to what I was running.

Oh, BTW the software is compatible with Windows 10 also.

Posted

Also, I spent less on the DSP, than just the dash kit cost.

Also, Kyblack76 if the 3Sixty.3 was like the 3Sixty.2 and had a app, to change it's settings with instead of always plugging in a laptop, it would be easier. I do like your sub box. If you look at the links or my garage, you'll see what I have done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1152 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...