Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

smaller enclosure than recomended vs proper sized sealed


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've often wondered if anyone had put some second skin in a box lol.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Posted

I've often wondered if anyone had put some second skin in a box lol.

unless they make a box out of thin metal, there is no purpose. all thats gonna take up space inside the box

4 Fi Q 12s In A Prius on 4 Crescendo BC2000D?! :WTFBubble: That's Absurd (!!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!) go follow http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190658-the-first-prius-with-4-12s/

c42977d4-a28f-47b5-a02f-49dbb8697b2d_zps

Posted

I've often wondered if anyone had put some second skin in a box lol.

I've heard of some HiFi home audio guys doing something similar to help damp panel vibrations. There are many ways to accomplish that goal though.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7227 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...