2002 spl accord coupe

Randymoore88

ok so the worst part about our cars is the small trunk opening the only way to get the biggest box in there without building inside the trunk is pulling out either the passenger or driver seat then sliding it in that way. maybe port it through the holes for the 6x9s if you decide to take the route of venting through the rear deck.

I would stay away from both

Soundqubed/DD have some pretty affordable chinese subs

i second this I've ran soundqubed/audioque subs for a few years now and the quality for the price unbeatable

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

so you said you want to be loud... you never said how loud? is this set up going to going to be musical? or spl competition? do your seats fold down? do your back seats have a pull out center arm rest? have you bought the 18? i would personally stay way from it because it be hard to get a box inside the trunk and hard to angle the sub.

i know a guy with a similar car has yours that has a (2) 12's set up rear firing (towards the trunk) and his seats go down doing 147-148s

so with thata said i would first set a goal of what you want to achieve then look at similar trunk builds and get ideas and decide what works for you.

the coupes that year didnt have a fold down arm rest

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Archived