punkrockprs Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 Not sure if I can post this here or not if not please put in appropriate section. Does anyone have a ported box for 2 10s they are gonna throw away or don't need anymore? I have a sealed box and it sucks and don't wanna just buy a prefab and don't have the tools right now to build one. Just need something simple for my old school rockfords and something I can use still when I upgrade down the road. I'm in Sacramento/Elk Grove area. Doesn't need to be carpeted. Thanks in advance guys C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
firebirdude Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 No. But I'd like to put my sac in a box. Does that count?
punkrockprs Posted October 1, 2015 Author Report Posted October 1, 2015 Not really but alright C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
Bob Tzimenatos Posted October 2, 2015 Report Posted October 2, 2015 I've got a box for you, but I'm in S. Florida
will77530 Posted October 2, 2015 Report Posted October 2, 2015 can build you one but will be far from free
punkrockprs Posted October 4, 2015 Author Report Posted October 4, 2015 @will how much C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.