Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Music Lower And Increasing By Itself?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright, Yesterday I ran my 2/0 power wire in my Jeep through the firewall. I always had it ran underneath the cars frame. Now when im driving and listeing to music the volume will every now and then start to changy by itself. It will like lower it self a few and then a few seconds later it will come back on and back to where it was. Its not changeing the volume number its on the headunit, just how loud it is. Anyone had this problem? Its really annoying.

Posted
Alright, Yesterday I ran my 2/0 power wire in my Jeep through the firewall. I always had it ran underneath the cars frame. Now when im driving and listeing to music the volume will every now and then start to changy by itself. It will like lower it self a few and then a few seconds later it will come back on and back to where it was. Its not changeing the volume number its on the headunit, just how loud it is. Anyone had this problem? Its really annoying.

Check and make sure you didnt pinch a speaker wire or RCA cable while re runing the power.

n2caraudio.com

Posted

What head unit do you have?

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Posted

does it do it on any song or is it a particular song ? certain songs will raise and lower the volume, depending on the quality and where you get the song from.

610EUROs

Posted
Does it have a speed sensitive volume feature?

I had heard that but have no idea what that is. I havent seen such a thing and ive gone completely through everything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2145 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...