Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Yukon seal rear hatch window


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi -

I am looking to seal my rear hatch window shut to prevent rattling in my 05 yukon. I have stopped the rattle in the rear AC vent covers, but the rear window still flexes pretty hard and rattles quite a bit. When I press on the window hard when the bass is hitting, it stops the rattle.

Can anybody share how to accomplish this?

Also as a side note, when taking off the rear windshield wiper, what can I use to fill the hole there?

Posted

I would like to help you but I don't know how you are going to stop it outside building a panel to cover and seals around the window on the inside so the pressure never reaches the window.

Posted

can use urethane to bond the hatch closed, prep both sides beforehand.

usually you can take off the wiper and leave the post sticking out.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2145 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...