SoundQubed/Fi Blazer - 4 Fi Team 18’s on 16k (rebuild time!)

Also built a little panel to put 2 volt meters on temporarily. Eventually i will make it look a lot better, but i had the plastic and epoxy laying around i said screw it and put something together real fast.

D17ADF31-B71D-4603-9538-1045F76AA6E4.jpg

Edited by Mr DeeBeez

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Rear window was slapping around a lot and making a lot of rattles so I ran some 1/8" tuning in the weather stripping to make a tighter seal, and it's all gone now! Worked like a charm.

Got my tail lights in and installed. Looks so much better than the dull stock ones!

F00BDCB0-5EB5-40FB-92DE-F4A347F812D1.jpg

C3BF5B6F-CB8F-43A5-84C3-319249F7237B.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

• 4 weeks later...

Small update.

Swapped my old sp4 for a new one I got. The new one is d2 so I can run it at 1 ohm instead of 2 like the other one was at. Also swapped out a stinger volt meter for a SMD VM-1, and man this thing is so much better. I never saw a reason to spend that much on a volt meter, but I can definitely understand now. It is so responsive it is unbelievable.

Sold a couple things I had laying around and 1 battery, and almost have enough money for an alt. Was thinking about trying to find a deal on a used one, but I'm leaning toward a new 240a mechman. That should be plenty for me.

And after a lot of consideration, I'm leaning towards a c-pillar wall with 2 sp4 15's tuned around 30hz. I think the easiest way would be to make a solid platform over the wheel wells and put the box on top of that, seal around it, and put trim pieces around it to make it look pretty, and have batteries and amps in the back. My goal is 150, but I'm not chasing numbers. I want it mainly for daily listening and a good demo vehicle on music. Think it's possible? Will be 2 sp4 15's on a SQ 3500.1 at half ohm.

Got a short video of how it's currently set up. Not the best vid because I needed to record with my phone, so I had to use a cd for music and all I had was some old dubstep, but it will do for now. Now all I need is some deadener, and a new alt and I'll be good to go!

Edited by Mr DeeBeez
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)