Jupi Posted October 10, 2015 Report Posted October 10, 2015 https://gyazo.com/9c76d9d57ba69d4119e30a8e8e215ac5 (link to cart) This is my very first build in a car and i'm trying to keep it simple. Tell me what you guys think and what i can improve on (I already have the enclosure and wires)
Clownrock95 Posted October 10, 2015 Report Posted October 10, 2015 I'm assuming alt big 3 and battery/batteries are already planned or done? Other than that looks good to me only thing idk about it Boston acustic (never heard of them) People will prolly ask you for some more info (vehicle, current mods, alt size ,big 3,avalible enclosure size,wireing size,ect)
ToNasty Posted October 10, 2015 Report Posted October 10, 2015 Maybe the speakers. And I'd add a good battery ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Jupi Posted October 10, 2015 Author Report Posted October 10, 2015 I'm assuming alt big 3 and battery/batteries are already planned or done? Other than that looks good to me only thing idk about it Boston acustic (never heard of them) People will prolly ask you for some more info (vehicle, current mods, alt size ,big 3,avalible enclosure size,wireing size,ect) I have a 130 amp Alt for now, so im gonna wire my sub at 2 ohms untill i get my New alt and battery. And boston acoustics specializes more in home audio but they are good.
afrakes Posted October 10, 2015 Report Posted October 10, 2015 How r u gunna wire a d2 sub @ 2 ohms? Ur gunna be stuck with 1 or 4 ohm load at the amp bro Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
Yaedidthabeat Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 I own nothing Rockford so I'm not sure on installing the 3sixty. 3 on a pioneer headunit and Polk audio components. Will it work okay or be great since its not Rockford
Yaedidthabeat Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 I own nothing Rockford so I'm not sure on installing the 3sixty.3 on a pioneer headunit and Polk audio components. Will it work okay or be great since its not Rockford
jk13 Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 I was a Boston dealer for decades. They discontinued their entire car line a few years ago. Those are the cheapest line they had of the four and must be leftovers or bait-and-switch (never heard of that web site). Not a screaming deal with no factory support on a mediocre component set. That said no $100+/- component set is going to set the world on it's ear. Static drops are my bag.
Yaedidthabeat Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 So what components would you suggest
jk13 Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 The ones that you like the sound of and fit your power/install/application the best. If the component budget is $150 or less I have no idea. Listen to as many as possible and decide from there. Static drops are my bag.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.