Second Skin Audio

On the hunt for new subs, need opinions

bmwking

I'm gunna go with cleansierra and nuthug crossfire c7s on this one

what makes them so special over the others mentioned?

Because they straight up perform. For a sub in this price range, RMS handling, etc, this is a hard one to beat. Mine are in a bandpass and I had to shrink my sealed side quite a bit which is why I wouldn't recommend 2 cubes sealed. Like 1-1.25 cubes each would be fine. You have plenty of room to do them ported as well.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Crossfire/Fi/SSA : you can't go wrong with them !

I'd try the Gcon :)

You can keep it sealed ( 2 cu ft should be enough for a 12" sub), or port that box.

i see you have incriminator amps, why wouldnt you recommend their subs?

A lot of people have pioneer decks but do you see pioneer subs running around much? Also he could of gotten a deal on that.

yeah yeah i know, but maybe... just maybe, he also has experience with their subs and good give a personal review of them. it was worth the shot.

I'm gunna go with cleansierra and nuthug crossfire c7s on this one

what makes them so special over the others mentioned?

Because they straight up perform. For a sub in this price range, RMS handling, etc, this is a hard one to beat. Mine are in a bandpass and I had to shrink my sealed side quite a bit which is why I wouldn't recommend 2 cubes sealed. Like 1-1.25 cubes each would be fine. You have plenty of room to do them ported as well.

see i could go ported, as long as i didnt go over 3.8cu ft total enclosure (port and everything). my box right now is 1.9 per pair of subs

Archived