Second Skin Audio

need help wondering if I can recone to pile 18 inch subwoofers with upgraded cones in coils

I doubt a sundown coil will fit a Pyle woofer motor gap. Just buy a real sundown woofer so it performs the way it suppose to

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Ditch the Pyle and buy a legit woofer. Not worth the time, energy, and money to make that work.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Do you have a pic of what you're working with?I doubt you'll get sundown stuff to fit but no loss there because there are plenty of places to get coils and spiders if you want to learn how to build a woofer.

I was told to get rid of some gear and get real stuff in the past too but after swapping coils and spiders around those same haters jaws dropped.At the very least you'll learn something ;)

Archived