Second Skin Audio

help in choosing subs

the avalanches dont have chrome dust caps. and to fill you in the arsenals arnt that different they just get louder at lower volumes and less excursion because the surround. they are made for sql

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the avalanches dont have chrome dust caps. and to fill you in the arsenals arnt that different they just get louder at lower volumes and less excursion because the surround. they are made for sql

asojfhidsabf i still need to hear your system! that systems seems like it would be nuts and i wanna hear ugh tell me when you go some free time and we can meet up at the mall or somethin...

what about the t2s? how would those compare to the q's

im off tuesdays and wednesday. we can meet anytime there where ever you want you said you was gona email when you got time bro :^

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im off tuesdays and wednesday. we can meet anytime there where ever you want you said you was gona email when you got time bro :^

aight this tuesday and wednesday im busy as hell got a bball game tuesday then got some exams to study for but next tuesday or wednesday evening i may be free ill hit you up later about it. do you have to work on weekends?