Just seen this post, whoa, this thing is a beast. Nightshade v.3's are stupid expensive but when you get results like this. Holy shiiiiiit buddy!!

Team 15s for this season !!!

That poor chevy

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Was that 160.5 sealed or outlaw?

I thought this did 60s sealed but then watched the bass boxing video...

The 160 was sealed on dash burp. We just got everything together and went to world finals it was in the parking lot there. Ran a sweep and peak at 34-35hz and just burped a 35hz tone real fast and did a 160.1 and then a 160.5db. This car has one alt one battery and you can see on music it does 159-158 bass race,the car isn't even sealed off yet 100%..

2016 seasons mods are

Sundown team 15s

10 6.5" speaker per door

Dual alts

Another Juicebox 120ah 16v lithium

Seal the wall off

Hopefully new front doors because these ones are ripped pretty bad!

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

I'm

Right on. I just expected it to come out of the gate higher in the video with the door open, threw me off lol

Ya burps and non boosted music runs are totally different things.. That video is funny because that judge in white at the table said are you fvcking kidding me, 159db on music at 33hz. Everyone else plays up in the 40-50hz lol

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

4 juicebox 3100s

I'm

Right on. I just expected it to come out of the gate higher in the video with the door open, threw me off lol

Ya burps and non boosted music runs are totally different things.. That video is funny because that judge in white at the table said are you fvcking kidding me, 159db on music at 33hz. Everyone else plays up in the 40-50hz lol

Oh, i'm well aware, I'm not new to any of this haha. I'm saying he's got more in it, should be able to come in higher than a 159.x on that bass boxing champion run. Door open is going to be louder than sealed up with almost all builds (especially a low tuned drivers side port flat wall, probably gains 2 -3 db opening the door if the woofers hold). So if its breaking 60's sealed then its just a matter of gain setting and song choice to be in the 61s average even with that equipment. New gear will be nuts.

Team NorthWestSPL

I'm

Oh, i'm well aware, I'm not new to any of this haha. I'm saying he's got more in it, should be able to come in higher than a 159.x on that bass boxing champion run. Door open is going to be louder than sealed up with almost all builds (especially a low tuned drivers side port flat wall, probably gains 2 -3 db opening the door if the woofers hold). So if its breaking 60's sealed then its just a matter of gain setting and song choice to be in the 61s average even with that equipment. New gear will be nuts.

Ya the correct music "hz" and testing will get him higher. This car pretty much zero testin

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

4 juicebox 3100s

• 3 months later...

Was that 160.5 sealed or outlaw?

I thought this did 60s sealed but then watched the bass boxing video...

The 160 was sealed on dash burp. We just got everything together and went to world finals it was in the parking lot there. Ran a sweep and peak at 34-35hz and just burped a 35hz tone real fast and did a 160.1 and then a 160.5db. This car has one alt one battery and you can see on music it does 159-158 bass race,the car isn't even sealed off yet 100%..

2016 seasons mods are

Sundown team 15s

10 6.5" speaker per door

Dual alts

Another Juicebox 120ah 16v lithium

Seal the wall off

Hopefully new front doors because these ones are ripped pretty bad!

Holy hell, this thing was insane before, can't wait to see what kind of numbers this puts up this season. Any updates?!?!?!

EDIT: cant click on your name, How are you liking your Juicebox 120ah 16v lithium?!?!?!?!

EDIT: oh hes gone off this forum, well then......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived