Massivespl Posted October 20, 2015 Report Posted October 20, 2015 I only got a pic of when it did a 160.1 but the highest we tested was 160.5 on a burp at 35hz on dash.. Shit is violent!!! Does 159db on music c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
Massivespl Posted October 20, 2015 Author Report Posted October 20, 2015 We drove 730 miles each way this weekend c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
Massivespl Posted October 20, 2015 Author Report Posted October 20, 2015 2015 bass boxing Middle weight WOLRD CHAMP!!! c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
Massivespl Posted October 20, 2015 Author Report Posted October 20, 2015 And 3x 1st place winning c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
Massivespl Posted October 20, 2015 Author Report Posted October 20, 2015 c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
Massivespl Posted October 20, 2015 Author Report Posted October 20, 2015 c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 20, 2015 Report Posted October 20, 2015 I posted a pic in RPP of some Chicago people I met that went down there. Good shit.
Leedogg Posted October 20, 2015 Report Posted October 20, 2015 Congrats on the win! Glad I got to see it. Car is sick man! Short vid I got of it saturday...I thought the hood was gonna pop off.LOL Violent. (pardon my finger in the shot.lol) 01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub. Past rides- 07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps 01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..
Massivespl Posted October 20, 2015 Author Report Posted October 20, 2015 Nice! Ya I went there to hear some loud vehicles and nothing sounded like the Hhr! I even got a demo of the jeef jeep and was not impressed c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
rocking.that.eclipse Posted October 20, 2015 Report Posted October 20, 2015 Got to see this at state finals and I'm glad you went back to the 750.1s over the 18k.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.