Anybody Ever Seen A Dodge/sterling Dually?

Alright, I was in augusta Ga the other day for work. This truck was at the Mercedes Benz dealership. This thing has 22" alcoa wheels, with some kinda huge rear axle that is not from dodge, They took out the factory fuel tank and installed a air tank in its place, and moved the fuel tank behind the rear axle. It has huge air bags over the axle, and it appears to have the factory front axle. either way, this is prolly the baddest dually I have ever seen. No price tag on it, and the dealership was closed when I walked by it after dinner.

cameraphone029.jpg

cameraphone038.jpg

cameraphone030.jpg

cameraphone032.jpg

cameraphone033.jpg

cameraphone035.jpg

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

hell yeah. thanks for tha links. Trust me though, with the low profile BFG's and the big lift, the sterling logo on the steering wheel, the massive wheel adapters on the front axle to put a semi bolt pattern wheel on it, Man , this damn thing looks like it could pull a damn dump truck through a mud hole. I have NEVER been a fan of a dodge truck of any sort , still not, but if I had the cash, and was in the market for a dually I wouldn't think twice about any other truck. This shit just looked bad ass .

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

You know, to be honest with you, I'm actually surprised you found one with a dully bed. Because I don't think they sell them like that. I think it was custom made for that dealership to bring in potential buyers. Dude, if you post picks of that on other truck websites they'll probably say the same thing. Good looking out man.

I was just looking over the replies left here, and more than anything I am blown away at what kinda pics my damn phone can take. Little motorola 2mp kinda kicks ass.... :)

My Kulicki Box Build