Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

box makers or anyone good with win isd plzzzzz help


cocoleveo7686

Recommended Posts

Posted

Bear in mind that those curves don't factor in cabin gain so the curves are just for comparison purposes. It looks like the subs perform pretty similar, if seriously lacking space or pushing 1500+I would go with the 3.0s.

Posted

Why don't you just get a 15 if you have ~ 3 cubes? I can think of plenty of bad MF subs that would do fine in 3 cubes and up.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Bear in mind that those curves don't factor in cabin gain so the curves are just for comparison purposes. It looks like the subs perform pretty similar, if seriously lacking space or pushing 1500+I would go with the 3.0s.

Which program did u use? Ill be pushing 1700 but thats obv if voltage stays high. I think the dc can handle 1500. Id like to save some money if i can.

Is 34hz good for daily? What port area would you do?

Posted

Bear in mind that those curves don't factor in cabin gain so the curves are just for comparison purposes. It looks like the subs perform pretty similar, if seriously lacking space or pushing 1500+I would go with the 3.0s.

Which program did u use? Ill be pushing 1700 but thats obv if voltage stays high. I think the dc can handle 1500. Id like to save some money if i can.

Is 34hz good for daily? What port area would you do?

Posted

Based on a 3.2 net tuned to 34Hz on 1500W per driver I would recommend 35-40 square inches of port area per driver for the AA 3.0, that was BBP6 modeling software.

Posted

Based on a 3.2 net tuned to 34Hz on 1500W per driver I would recommend 35-40 square inches of port area per driver for the AA 3.0, that was BBP6 modeling software.

What is your recommendation for the dc level 3if its in a 3.2 cube box same amout of port area?

Posted

If I only had 3.2 cubes, I'd go with 10s before 12s. You'll get better lows from 10s in a properly sized box. I know DC says you can get away with smaller boxes but that's got the general public, not guys listening to the kind of music we listen to. 10s would get the job done better in my opinion.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3073 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...