Today when I get out of school I'm going to get some wood from a friends house and I'm gonna start mocking up a wall for the back wall, it's gonna end up going across the whole back wall with the amps mounted to it, I was going to just make a piece big enough to put the amp on but while I'm back there I might as well do the whole thing and not have to redo it later with the new amps later.

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

Haven't been able to get much work done on the backseat lately but I just order a bunch of stuff to get it going again, the only things I still need is a H/O alt and a speaker amp, which I will be getting around christmas time. I ended up going with 2 SA-12 D4's. Found what I thought was a good price and for both it was almost the same price as one of the DC subs I was looking at. I also got a Pioneer DEH-X8700BH deck to put in it. Along with all the wire, blocks, terminals, and fuses to get it going. When I get the second amp I'll have to get a little bit more but for the most part I've got most of the stuff I need on the way.

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

I know, I was getting anxious. I still have probably about $700 to spend to be completely done with it, maybe more. I'm finally going to have a day off Wednesday for veterans day (thank you for all you guys do or have done) so I'm going to go get all of the stuff I am going to need for my box, I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to design a 3 cubic ft box to go under my seat.

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

I think that is what I am going to end up doing. The subs won't get here until after everything else so hopefully I can have the box pretty close to done so I can drop the subs in and have a backseat again, for a while atleast.

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

Finally got some work done on the back wall again, its starting to come together. It's not the best work but this is the first time I have done a lot of this fab and woodwork like this. I'm happy with how it came out. I still have to finish the bottom for the wires to run under. I have to drill the holes for the wire and paint it up. Put the seat in and everything fits pretty well behind, no rubbing or scraping anywhere. All my wire and the new headunit should be here tomorrow night so hopefully this weekend I'll have everything ready to start making the box.

5B8B6063-F4D9-4C8E-A7C3-840EBDF270FD.jpg

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

Archived