FI 4 life Posted October 29, 2015 Report Posted October 29, 2015 Hey guys I'm 19 and gonna start on my first wall soon in my tahoe. I have a few questions for someone with building experience. I'm doing 8 b2 audio is 15's in a 4th order. I'm getting a design made along with a full cut sheet. Just have a few questions for anyone who would like to help.
mcfalcon Posted October 29, 2015 Report Posted October 29, 2015 Ok buddy I can't answer them but if you start this thread in the enclosure section and post your questions you will recieve a lot better response from the right ppl. Still learning but have started gathering.
CleanSierra Posted October 29, 2015 Report Posted October 29, 2015 What are your questions? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
FI 4 life Posted October 30, 2015 Author Report Posted October 30, 2015 Does the internet shell need to be as big as I can get it and since I'm doing a 2x4 framing once I add the mdf sheets how would I know when to stop adding layers to each sides of the wall? Does the internal need to be a specific size? I'm getting a design made up from a friend
audiofanaticz Posted October 30, 2015 Report Posted October 30, 2015 Me, I wouldnt use 2by4s. If your making a shell build a steel cage, otherwise multiple layers of mdf or birch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.