BeautyandtheBeast Posted November 4, 2015 Author Report Posted November 4, 2015 Sorry guys I haven't uploaded these pics I have been using my phone for Internet which I ran out of high speed internet so it's been 2 days to upload 12 pictures to photobucket but here it goes She's a little rough but that is how project go you learn and learn and think it's good and then you always find better ways to improve it For under the hood I have a power max 220a alt with the big 3 "actually 4" with one run to the battery up front and one to the back I plan To make a bracket to house 2 more of these in between the a/c and the stock alt location
BeautyandtheBeast Posted November 4, 2015 Author Report Posted November 4, 2015 My amps I plan to hide behind the "windows" and before you judge I plan to run to boss audio nxd 5500 which is until I can save up enough to get way better equipment but for now I'll love with what I got, I want to upgrade my sub stage when possible as well but the lemons of life for bid the possibility so for now I am run 4 15" boss audio p156dvc in a wall that on paper is around 2-3 cubes per sub but I think it is around 2.5 maybe 1.8 per sub which was honestly a miscalculation on my part but I think without a removeable port (not built yet) I think it sits about 38-40 hertz but still gets pretty low With the doors not started the looking of them is ugly as horrendous but I plan to put a 10" type s aplpine with 1 maybe 2 sound stream 6.5, 1 blastking, 1pyle audio and 1 pry mind audio tweeters but that's a long shot That's it for now until I get back to the house and upload some more
Massivespl Posted November 4, 2015 Report Posted November 4, 2015 U have 15s in like 1.8-2.5 cubes? That's really small c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
BeautyandtheBeast Posted November 4, 2015 Author Report Posted November 4, 2015 I think i do with what I have measure it for reasurance
Massivespl Posted November 4, 2015 Report Posted November 4, 2015 U would be better off running 12s in there.. Shit it's it's 1.8cubes per id run 10s in there lol c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
yurvalentine Posted November 4, 2015 Report Posted November 4, 2015 Three different tweeters per door? Why??
BeautyandtheBeast Posted November 4, 2015 Author Report Posted November 4, 2015 15s because well thhey ask for 2cubes per sub and three tweets because I wanted to experiment a little and I liked them
BeautyandtheBeast Posted November 4, 2015 Author Report Posted November 4, 2015 15s because well thhey ask for 2cubes per sub and three tweets because I wanted to experiment a little and I liked them
yurvalentine Posted November 4, 2015 Report Posted November 4, 2015 Any plans on crossovers and such for all the tweeters? Getting three different drivers to sound good playing the same freq range does not sound like fun to me
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.