baron_of_bass Posted November 5, 2015 Report Posted November 5, 2015 Has anybody ever used this type of liner? I'm planning a entertainment setup on my garage and wanted to spray the mdf with it so it doesn't expand when I hose the floor down. If you've used it? Does it coat well enough to protect against water? Im concerned that water might get through the coat of liner and make the wood expand. If you've used it, what's your opinion? Team Bass-Hz
Clownrock95 Posted November 7, 2015 Report Posted November 7, 2015 My advise would be use a water resistant base coat under a thick coat of this stuff (Never used this or any sprayon bedliner)
baron_of_bass Posted November 7, 2015 Author Report Posted November 7, 2015 My advise would be use a water resistant base coat under a thick coat of this stuff (Never used this or any sprayon bedliner) I ended up buying a similar product different brand. The liner says its waterproof so I guess we'll see how it holds up. Thanks for your input Team Bass-Hz
Kyblack76 Posted November 7, 2015 Report Posted November 7, 2015 I used ROCKET LINER in 75% of my cabin. On the wall, side panels, roof, door panels. I like it.... and will use it again. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
baron_of_bass Posted November 7, 2015 Author Report Posted November 7, 2015 I used ROCKET LINER in 75% of my cabin. On the wall, side panels, roof, door panels. I like it.... and will use it again. I ended up going with raptor liner Team Bass-Hz
Kyblack76 Posted November 7, 2015 Report Posted November 7, 2015 I used ROCKET LINER in 75% of my cabin. On the wall, side panels, roof, door panels. I like it.... and will use it again. I ended up going with raptor liner Thats what Mead uses... it the same shit. Itll do the job just fine. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
baron_of_bass Posted November 7, 2015 Author Report Posted November 7, 2015 I used ROCKET LINER in 75% of my cabin. On the wall, side panels, roof, door panels. I like it.... and will use it again. I ended up going with raptor liner Thats what Mead uses... it the same shit. Itll do the job just fine. Me and the Fi's thank you for the help. Team Bass-Hz
Kyblack76 Posted November 7, 2015 Report Posted November 7, 2015 I used ROCKET LINER in 75% of my cabin. On the wall, side panels, roof, door panels. I like it.... and will use it again. I ended up going with raptor liner Thats what Mead uses... it the same shit. Itll do the job just fine. Me and the Fi's thank you for the help. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.