infinitefoamies Posted November 9, 2015 Report Posted November 9, 2015 I have two Pioneer TS-W300R 12" subs I got for cheap and want to use for my 1971 Suburban project. I tried getting the user manual from Google but have not been successful to get the specs to input to winISD. Also what is a good budget amp for these? 1971 K10 Suburban - Chummins 1973 MG B GT 1981 Tartan 3000 1988 F350 XLT Lariat IDI
MrSkippyJ Posted November 9, 2015 Report Posted November 9, 2015 Find an amp that matches the subs RMS ratings and is a brand you trust that fits into your budget. Not sure about the specs, sorry I can't help you there. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
bmwking Posted November 9, 2015 Report Posted November 9, 2015 I had 2 of these in a sealed box on a KAC-7201 and they did just fine. i suggest grabbing something like that. do you know if they are SVC? DVC? what impedance?
infinitefoamies Posted November 9, 2015 Author Report Posted November 9, 2015 Bmwking do you have the info to input to winISD? 1971 K10 Suburban - Chummins 1973 MG B GT 1981 Tartan 3000 1988 F350 XLT Lariat IDI
infinitefoamies Posted November 10, 2015 Author Report Posted November 10, 2015 Also thinking of doing a super cardiod setup. One woofer reversed and reverse phase so it is pushing into the other one. Anyone know how to size an enclosure for this? 1971 K10 Suburban - Chummins 1973 MG B GT 1981 Tartan 3000 1988 F350 XLT Lariat IDI
bmwking Posted November 10, 2015 Report Posted November 10, 2015 Bmwking do you have the info to input to winISD? oh no i havent had those subs for about 7ish years now. i was just saying that you could use a pretty low power amp and you can use a prefab box for them and theyll sound alright. are you looking to make some sort of custom enclosure?
infinitefoamies Posted November 10, 2015 Author Report Posted November 10, 2015 Yes I have to do to lacking of space. 1971 K10 Suburban - Chummins 1973 MG B GT 1981 Tartan 3000 1988 F350 XLT Lariat IDI
bmwking Posted November 10, 2015 Report Posted November 10, 2015 I found this, hopefully this is what youre looking for http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pio/pe/images/portal/cit_11221/126948896TRD1235-A.pdf Good lord, they want 1.5ft3 for sealed and 1.85ft3 for ported. thats surprising considering they have like a 1lb magnet
infinitefoamies Posted November 10, 2015 Author Report Posted November 10, 2015 I am an idiot, thanks I guess I was very tired when I first found that as I didnt see all the info. 1971 K10 Suburban - Chummins 1973 MG B GT 1981 Tartan 3000 1988 F350 XLT Lariat IDI
bmwking Posted November 10, 2015 Report Posted November 10, 2015 I am an idiot, thanks I guess I was very tired when I first found that as I didnt see all the info. lol no worries, glad to help
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.