Xdq_21X Posted November 16, 2015 Report Posted November 16, 2015 I need help making a ported subwoofer box! I have no idea what I'm doing and I never know if I'm doing it right...I want a box for 2 12'' American bass XFL1244 1000watt RMS 2000watt MAX, somebody please help! Lol
Joe X Posted November 17, 2015 Report Posted November 17, 2015 This is from last year if it helps you some: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193013-2-xfl-12s-on-soundqubed-22001/#entry2887629 That will work in a trunk car mostly.
Xdq_21X Posted November 17, 2015 Author Report Posted November 17, 2015 I'm pretty sure that's to big for my trunk I have to double check the dimensions but I'm almost positive that won't fit :/
yurvalentine Posted November 17, 2015 Report Posted November 17, 2015 I'm pretty sure that's to big for my trunk I have to double check the dimensions but I'm almost positive that won't fit :/ Measure it out and see. If it doesn't fit then look at changing the design
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.