Justusisaboss Posted November 19, 2015 Report Posted November 19, 2015 Ok guys so I am new to car audio and I am the type of guy who likes to plan ahead. I am looking to get a soundqubed hds215 D4 along with a hifonics BRX1516.1D sometime next spring. I am looking to do the install myself and I would also like to build my own box so if anyone could give me some box dimensions for the hds215 that would be amazing.
Joe X Posted November 19, 2015 Report Posted November 19, 2015 What's your vehicle? The 215 will work well on 4 cubic feet net.
Justusisaboss Posted November 19, 2015 Author Report Posted November 19, 2015 It's a 94 Honda Civic coupe
SkarredSierra Posted November 19, 2015 Report Posted November 19, 2015 I would try a different amp. Maybe a rockford prime 500.1. And do you plan on firing both sub and port forward into the cab sealed from the trunk?
Justusisaboss Posted November 19, 2015 Author Report Posted November 19, 2015 I was thinking I would face the port and the sun towards the back of the vehicle. And I might use that amp because of its better efficiency with its power given.
SkarredSierra Posted November 19, 2015 Report Posted November 19, 2015 If you have your setup the way i mentioned you will get more output but its your build so its watever you want bud. The reason i suggested a different amp was because the hifonics wont do rated. The rockford will. But yet again its up to u. Do your rear seats fold down?
Justusisaboss Posted November 19, 2015 Author Report Posted November 19, 2015 I will check when I get home and I will also give you the measurements of my trunk.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.