Matthew Williams Posted December 6, 2015 Author Report Posted December 6, 2015 Any idea on what kind of sealant i should use for the box? To make sure air doesnt escape
Joe X Posted December 6, 2015 Report Posted December 6, 2015 If your cut's are near perfect you won't need any sealant, anyways silicone caulk is frequently used for that job.
Matthew Williams Posted December 6, 2015 Author Report Posted December 6, 2015 If your cut's are near perfect you won't need any sealant, anyways silicone caulk is frequently used for that job. Would you use a massive amount of wood glue?
Subwoofer Stokes Posted December 6, 2015 Report Posted December 6, 2015 i say tune low if u want to. i have a custom q18 at 32 and i wanna go lower <p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone
Matthew Williams Posted December 7, 2015 Author Report Posted December 7, 2015 i say tune low if u want to. i have a custom q18 at 32 and i wanna go lower Too low is too much though. I was thinking about the lows but I would prefer to hit 28hz wen I get 4 15s or 2 18s
Matthew Williams Posted December 7, 2015 Author Report Posted December 7, 2015 For the Top and Bottom Joe, did you mean for there to be 3 parts for the top having a double baffle?
Joe X Posted December 7, 2015 Report Posted December 7, 2015 Yes, I see the figure doesn't show it, will fix it, hope you are not dealing with big gaps, if so try to repeat the flawed parts, you can mix wood glue with sawdust to patch up smaller imperfections.
Matthew Williams Posted December 7, 2015 Author Report Posted December 7, 2015 Yeah I was looking into getting some silcone Caulk just in case to seal up those corners as best I could.
Matthew Williams Posted December 12, 2015 Author Report Posted December 12, 2015 Hey Joe, any idea on the measurements for those 2 supports? Do I have to use them?
Matthew Williams Posted December 14, 2015 Author Report Posted December 14, 2015 What do you guys think?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.