SCATHED Posted December 1, 2015 Report Posted December 1, 2015 Not that I'm super worried, but just wondering if it's normal. I ordered an Fi BL a few days ago when they had their sale going on with the free shipping. I never received a confirmation email after my order got placed like you usually do when ordering other things online. My credit card got charged though. I know Fi subs are built to order and may take a few weeks to get delivered, but have other people ordered and not received an order confirmation email?
Kyblack76 Posted December 1, 2015 Report Posted December 1, 2015 Not that I'm super worried, but just wondering if it's normal. I ordered an Fi BL a few days ago when they had their sale going on with the free shipping. I never received a confirmation email after my order got placed like you usually do when ordering other things online. My credit card got charged though. I know Fi subs are built to order and may take a few weeks to get delivered, but have other people ordered and not received an order confirmation email? Check your junk folder and shit. You should get one. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Miguels Posted December 1, 2015 Report Posted December 1, 2015 I always got them. Don't know now with the changes they made but check you're spam folder and also check their site.. If you created an account at check out then you can look up the order from there my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Kyblack76 Posted December 1, 2015 Report Posted December 1, 2015 I always got them. Don't know now with the changes they made but check you're spam folder and also check their site.. If you created an account at check out then you can look up the order from there SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
SCATHED Posted December 1, 2015 Author Report Posted December 1, 2015 Not that I'm super worried, but just wondering if it's normal. I ordered an Fi BL a few days ago when they had their sale going on with the free shipping. I never received a confirmation email after my order got placed like you usually do when ordering other things online. My credit card got charged though. I know Fi subs are built to order and may take a few weeks to get delivered, but have other people ordered and not received an order confirmation email? Check your junk folder and shit. You should get one. Boom, winner winner chicken dinner. It was in my spam folder. Now I feel stupid I always got them. Don't know now with the changes they made but check you're spam folder and also check their site.. If you created an account at check out then you can look up the order from there was in the spam folder lol thanks guys
Kyblack76 Posted December 1, 2015 Report Posted December 1, 2015 Not that I'm super worried, but just wondering if it's normal. I ordered an Fi BL a few days ago when they had their sale going on with the free shipping. I never received a confirmation email after my order got placed like you usually do when ordering other things online. My credit card got charged though. I know Fi subs are built to order and may take a few weeks to get delivered, but have other people ordered and not received an order confirmation email? Check your junk folder and shit. You should get one. Boom, winner winner chicken dinner. It was in my spam folder. Now I feel stupid I always got them. Don't know now with the changes they made but check you're spam folder and also check their site.. If you created an account at check out then you can look up the order from there was in the spam folder lol thanks guys fucking Fi, always trying to rip peeps off Enjoy the driver SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.