Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2003 S-10 ext cab...To wall or not to wall???Need help!!!!!!!


Chris Macom

Recommended Posts

Posted

I dont wanna hack my truck up. Dont wanna lose the use of my rear view. I guess the better question would be whats the best thing I can do behind my seats under the window to have it bang hard. Ive already figured out I dont have the cf for 4 12's. 4 tens maybe? 2 12's? I'm leaning towards 2 hds312's right now.

Posted

Those are a good choice. Seen alot of people use them and love them. What amp u plan on using?

Posted

Those are decent and have been proven to put out 2k on good electrical. Wat electrical upgrades you gonna do?

Posted

If you run dc subs you've got room for 4 12's. They only want like 1.5 cubes each. With those max dimensions you could do 3 6" aeros at 24" long be tuned at 35 and have 5.9 cubes net. Plenty for 4 dc 12'squote name="Chris Macom" post="3053808" timestamp="1449099847"]

Post your max dimensions

Rougly 14" deep at the narrowest by 24" high by about 50" wide.

TeamDeadlyHertz-bman8891.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3894 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...