Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2003 S-10 ext cab...To wall or not to wall???Need help!!!!!!!


Chris Macom

Recommended Posts

Posted

My baby, 03 sonoma ext cab. Got 2 older AQ sd212s now in a crap prefab box. Wanna step my bass up a bit. Got a guy working on a box and install for me. Live in bfe western pa. Hard to find Bassheads that know anything. SO.......really wanting to do 4 hds312's behind the seat, but dont think I can without walling it. I'm not opposed to hds310's if thatll keep the box below the back of the seats. Anyone done this? Is threre enogh cf behind the seats for 4 12s? Just thought you guys might have some input thatll make my life a little easier. So thanks in advance! Chris in podunk pa

Posted

What part of Podunk western pa are you referring to

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

S10s can get loud under window line

And even louder walled!

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Posted

I want to wall an extended cab s10 like a mofo so I lean wall, but I have seen brutal 2 12 setups in these things too and they weren't all breaking the bank.

So yeah, I say wall...

Posted

The title should be chris macoms walled s10. WALL IT!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2439 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...