Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2003 S-10 ext cab...To wall or not to wall???Need help!!!!!!!


Chris Macom

Recommended Posts

Posted

Idk how they compare exactly but seem pretty similar, I had a 1st Gen Dodge Dakota and squeezed 2 15's just barely above the window line, still had full view out of rearview. I just had a buddy hold the top board of the box up while I sat in the driver seat looking through the mirror. He raised it until it started affecting my view, measured height and went with it. I think it was a 10" sonotube that I used for the port. Subs at the bottom of the box firing into the seat backs, port upward. Idk crap about s10's so this is just food for thought.

Posted

Yeah I can go a bit higher than the bottom of the window. Can pick up a bit there. I think I can get 7cf safely with port and subs. I appreciate all the help everyone has given. I plan to take some pics and post em up when its done

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5398 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...