Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Vehicle: 1998 Ford Explorer 4 Door

Current System:
Sony MEX-N5100BT
Rockford Fosgate Punch 160.4
Belva BB2000D
DS18 EXL Tweeters
Peerless SDS 6.5 midbass/midrange
2 NVX NSW 102v2
Stock Alt
Interstate Battery
SHCA 2/0 OFC Big 3

Upgrade:
Pioneer 80PRS
NVX JAD 900.5
DD M.80b
Vifa H26TG-05 tweeter
Pioneer 4 inch midrange
Dayton Audio Classic 6.5 midbass
2 DD 608
H.O Alt (brand and size to be determined)
XS D6500
4 XS XP750

To fit all this with taking up as little room and making it as easily removable, I will be building a false floor storage for the amps and batteries.

This is the amp rack currently in the vehicle without the belva amp as that came at a later date.
11393231_900064383364917_557135345165930

The tweeters
2015-04-16%2012.09.43_zpsufwlzagc.jpg


2015-04-16%2015.18.54_zpsstsrunpi.jpg
2015-04-16%2016.58.54_zpszinp3nrs.jpg

2015-04-17%2014.07.47_zps5qbtfekp.jpg

2015-04-17%2014.08.11_zpsxdmddvoa.jpg

20151127_113428_zpsm9sjodka.jpg

20151127_125201_zpsyzbj393z.jpg

20151128_150210_zpshq83f2hh.jpg

20151128_194548_zpshyb3qiqr.jpg

20151128_194555_zpsxib1hsa5.jpg

20151128_211155_zpshxq8rqrk.jpg

20151130_224750_zpsa0fdmieu.jpg

20151202_120221_zpstubdid4f.jpg

The box will be satin finish black with a red gloss port with a red DD on top and blue Team Xplicit next to the subs
20151204_195407_zps0nfqrxpg.jpg

20151205_175859_zpsz8nankxr.jpg

20151206_161631_zpspvgmxv7x.jpg


Had to get the joint to be seamless

20151210_222322_zpsekqevfdu.jpg


Personally I like the look of binding posts and to keep it easily removable I needed something to look nice and be functional
20151210_222334_zpszijtxvua.jpg



team%20xplicit%20smd_zpswfo6ysdv.jpg
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

It's been a while, but got it all assembled. Final coats of paint will be coming soon. Shout out to 12 Volt Tools for the 3/4" rabbeting bit as well!

20151218_214931_zpssalqkno1.jpg

20151221_133937_zpsv9suxqk9.jpg

20151226_184754_zpsfjs4rq6y.jpg

team%20xplicit%20smd_zpswfo6ysdv.jpg
Posted

i like the tweeter placement, gonna have to steal that idea for my 2000

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Posted

That's a big box for a pair of 8s. Specs?

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Posted

I don't have the 80prs yet, and I will be looking into running a processor as well. For that I'm looking at the Ampere Audio JM1. As for the specs of the box, it is 1.73ft^3 net tuned to 38hz.

team%20xplicit%20smd_zpswfo6ysdv.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 790 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...