Rockville M3 $125 1000 watt amp

mcfalcon

Financing for audio ? Maybe... But ill probably have to finance for the 39,000 dollar bid I got today to roof both houses and redo all the fascia and soffit then add vinly siding over that.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Yeah i think I was19

Trip.

Had my own apartmentioned for 3 years, was married for 2 at 19. Trips me out.

Anyway, I dont think you need to spend wasted money on everything. Hell you don't daily drive a Lexus. Ya know?!

Even if I had the means, I still wouldn't take a Bentley to get my mail across the street

Mcfalcon, dont worry about the "tough love" input from the other members. I just recieved my rockville yesturday. It came with a manual and a birth sheet and well packaged box. If ur happy with ur rockville then thats all that matters. im happy with mine and i know we both could have gotten something different/better but RIGHT NOW this amp we bought will work for US. Everyone that has chimed in on the rockville brand has good info and opinions, even tho some are more harsh than others. Just cuz someone wont ever touch a rockville doesnt mean that its a horrible amp, they just require something different and their knowledge of amplifiers work in their favor when buying new product. For me this rockville m4 WILL work for what im doing. Im not ashamed one bit, its just a stepping stone.

Archived