Rockville M3 $125 1000 watt amp

mcfalcon

Ther has been alot of buzz about the Rockville amps. There are no gut shots that I am aware of so Im going to post some up. I do not think they are some great amp but I do not understand the guts so please chime in with all comments negative and positive.

20151214_101129_zps46xw8vog.jpg

20151214_101113_zpsbtaerbkb.jpg

20151214_101113_zpsbtaerbkb.jpg

Still learning but have started gathering.

Mine is out for delivery stated on the fedex site. I will do amp guts too :) the only thing ive seen and has any info is on their site where they show the processers and such. They do pride on using their "buss bar" its the two long rails on the right side of the amp in ur pic. Some other brands use actual power cable but rockford claims using their "buss bar" is more stable for vibration where as cable could get frayed and break. Idk if it makes a difference. Im not an engineer, i cant wait to recieve my amp hurry up fedex lol

Dude, there's nothing to say.

Everyone said, it's a cheap amp, that won't do rated, don't be surprised.

**posts gut shots**

Yup, a cheap empty board, that's not going to do rated. Woohoo, good job AudioSavings.

No one's saying shit because you're proving their points.

Just an observation but it's interesting looking at some of the members who posted on the original thread.

No sir it does not do rated. Just close. I asked in the other thread and this one for for someone to show me whats wrong with it. Im trying to do the legwork here to learn and kepp getting empty responses.

I like that strange duck. Trying to help. Now that amp probably cost 400 to 600 dollars more for no more than 300 more watts.that could be up to $2 a watt. But most definitely I see the difference.

Archived