00sdime00 Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 You will wall it again....don't lie A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
LoudBlazer Posted May 6, 2008 Author Report Posted May 6, 2008 Yes its gone lol. It lasted liek what 2 weeks! Took me 5 days to build it to my dumbass FTMFL 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
BFB Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 Better get started on that new wall, I'll be down in 2 weeks to hear it....
LoudBlazer Posted May 6, 2008 Author Report Posted May 6, 2008 HAHA. no chance that it will be done. No idea what i want! Joe said he would hand deliver me 2 fully loaded fi btls if i wanted to buy them 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
suburban ant Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 A SMD meet and challenge huh? Do you hear that guys, that sounds like it could be a greta event!!1 Lets do it. I have 2 mics but im not going up to GA, Tampa/Orlando would be best. If nothing else we need to just go hit up one of the shows around here, theres a show the 25th in Seffner - Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -
TechSys Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 Can I get my little non loud system in this.. hahaha. I got 4 fifteens also, course they're on a xxx-6500d and 16volts. Anyways, why'd you take the wall out? I may have missed that being told, but oh well. Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia
BFB Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 Anyways, why'd you take the wall out? I may have missed that being told, but oh well. Somebody told him that the back seat was actually meant for people...and he believed it.
LoudBlazer Posted May 7, 2008 Author Report Posted May 7, 2008 I kept telling myself i needed my backseat. I actually do so if this wall does happen again it will be behind the rear seat 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.