Battery hold down for 3100?

Does anyone know if they make a hold down for the 3100 xs power battery?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Yeah I don't need the plate at the bottom I just need something that would go over the battery

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Yeah my spot for the bat should fit on the plate it's in a escalade. I just want something to hold it down I don't want 80 pounds of shit rolling around in the engine lol

Archived