kenwood excelon

Bayuk89

Your just guessing without tools to measure. I'm glad you understand that ;)

"Educated guess" lol I believe most quality head units can run 75% of max volume before it gets dirty, setting my HU to 28 outta 35 I feel it's safe to tune the amp and play at that volume till I get the proper testing tools to verify it can go 30,32,33 while still being clean.

Even tho a few of u guys say I could prolly play at 32,33,34 and have clean RCA signal I think I need to follow CleanSierra and wait till I can get a DD-1 or oscope and verify the level where it gets muddy. Thank you guys for ur help I appreciate all of it :)

Yeah, it's just a guess at the end of the day and remember that. Most guys running the deck that I have don't clip until 61/62(Pioneer 80PRS), but I get distortion at like 54/62. All decks are different, even of the same model.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Agreed CleanSierra

One member on here bought a hand held oscope for under $70 on amazon, a few other members bought same and vouched for its function and accuracy. I think I might take that route so I can physically see clipping/distorion. I know the DD-1 is a great tool tho and it lights up when distorted (easier to tune IMO) EXO'S on youtube did a tour with a TPI 440 oscope but that model cost $400 I need a lottery ticket !! :)

Yeah, it's just a guess at the end of the day and remember that. Most guys running the deck that I have don't clip until 61/62(Pioneer 80PRS), but I get distortion at like 54/62. All decks are different, even of the same model.

You have sub level at +6? When I set it to +6 that's around where I distorted too. Set at 0 I'm clean 62/62

You have sub level at +6? When I set it to +6 that's around where I distorted too. Set at 0 I'm clean 62/62

I don't even remember. I suppose I should go check it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived