Doug Walsh Posted January 2, 2016 Report Posted January 2, 2016 I have 2 American Bass HD15's asked to trade for 1 18" triple stacked psi reconed Fi btl, thanks for advice
reedal Posted January 2, 2016 Report Posted January 2, 2016 What about them? Is there a question you were planning on asking? SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
3vil Posted January 2, 2016 Report Posted January 2, 2016 I believe the question was supposed to be "should I trade my two subs for this one other sub?"
mcfalcon Posted January 2, 2016 Report Posted January 2, 2016 I would inquire about and inspect the recone first. Did they send it in or do it theirselves? Also depends on your intentions. Still learning but have started gathering.
Doug Walsh Posted January 2, 2016 Author Report Posted January 2, 2016 Sorry i was on my phone and had to keep retyping words from spell corrector and didn't read what I wrote. Yes I'm curious as to people's thoughts if I should trade the 2 15's for the one 18. It was sent in and reconed by psi, my subs are still not even broke in yet I just purchased them a couple weeks ago and put them in last weekend. Thanks again
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.