Sonic Electronix

Heat gun and a roller will do what you need.

A multi pack of rollers I mean.

SO THE QUESTION IS...... (FOR THE EXPERTS) WOULD VIBRA-FLEX WORK BETTER THAN 120MIL DEADNER FOR STOPPING FLEX AND VIBRATION ON MY ROOF

BRACE YOUR ROOF!!! not sure how much flex you have but if its really flexing then brace it.... deadener can only do so much... also I've not read all the response but Don @SDS has great product which I've used in several vehicles... makes any car luxury and quiet... oh and stops the rattling too

https://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/

SEE NOW THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR.... OTHER IDEALS..... THANK YOU I WILL READ UP ON THIS BUT HAD A QUICK LOOK AND DONT THINK THIS IS ANY DIFFERENT THEN THE SECOND SKIN STUFF I USE

I don't know if anyone actually has tried to help you yet in this thread but you need to list some info...

Car:

Sunroof?

equipment?

stuff that might help us know what you're doing right/wrong or can actually improve

its an idea, not an ideal...but if it's that bad, you will need more than deadener.

lol I didn't read all the posts but when someone brings up a roof I can only image things are getting serious or there is a bit of exaggeration...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

SO THE QUESTION IS...... (FOR THE EXPERTS) WOULD VIBRA-FLEX WORK BETTER THAN 120MIL DEADNER FOR STOPPING FLEX AND VIBRATION ON MY ROOF

BRACE YOUR ROOF!!! not sure how much flex you have but if its really flexing then brace it.... deadener can only do so much... also I've not read all the response but Don @SDS has great product which I've used in several vehicles... makes any car luxury and quiet... oh and stops the rattling too

SEE NOW THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR.... OTHER IDEALS..... THANK YOU I WILL READ UP ON THIS BUT HAD A QUICK LOOK AND DONT THINK THIS IS ANY DIFFERENT THEN THE SECOND SKIN STUFF I USE

I don't know if anyone actually has tried to help you yet in this thread but you need to list some info...

Car:

Sunroof?

equipment?

stuff that might help us know what you're doing right/wrong or can actually improve

its an idea, not an ideal...but if it's that bad, you will need more than deadener.

lol I didn't read all the posts but when someone brings up a roof I can only image things are getting serious or there is a bit of exaggeration...

no exaggeration here the roof makes horrible noise and flexes, but dont know what kind of bracing I should use, would like to see if I could use some thick deadner before I pay someone to weld a brace, my goal because this is my daily driver is to keep it looking stock so would like to find a way to not brace unless needed

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

Car:

Sunroof?

equipment?

I wasnt trying to get help with what I need to do... I really just wanted to know if anyone has ever worked with either of these deadners before and what the expeirence has been because these were the 2 I was looking at getting

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

ok good luck on your search... think you'll be fine with either but it might not be the answer to your vibration problem. I think duck was trying to say even w/ dampener his roof brace broke... maybe I misread but I don't think he is saying "he braced" it himself....

i put two layers of 120 mil dampener on my roof, then i broke a roof brace larter. :shrug:

so you were fine until you put a brace then broke it? lol

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

i put two layers of 120 mil dampener on my roof, then i broke a roof brace larter. :shrug:

no,the factory brace broke after deadener. the roof still moved, and had more mass with the deadener and the factory welds gave out

Eastwood restoration company sells a "Seam sealer adhesive" used to put body panels together. Maybe this could be used along the roof seams to help prevent metal fatigue?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

no,the factory brace broke after deadener. the roof still moved, and had more mass with the deadener and the factory welds gave out

DAMN!!! OK WELL ALOT TO THINK ABOUT I GUESS... I THOUGHT I COULD PUT THICK ASS DEADNER ON THERE AND I'D BE GOOD... GUESS I'LL TRY THE VIBRA AND SEE WHAT IT DOES... JUST WISH MORE PEOPLE HAD INPUT TO GIVE ON THE VIBRA, I CAN FIND TONS OF PEOPLE AND VIDEO OF THE SKYHIGH PRODUCT BUT ONLY A FEW OF THE VIBRA AND NONE OF THEM ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS LOL

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

Archived