OrionStang Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 This sick-as-fuck Cobra got an upgraded blower, going from a 2.4L to a 2.8L. Went from 609whp(Dec 2014) to 710 on a 3" pulley at 20psi. They were swapping in a 2.75" when I rolled out. Ill have to ask about final numbers. First run, base tune, 681hp This is the last run I recorded, 702whp. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
la_01ninja Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 He'll yea!!!! That's awsone right there!!!
yurvalentine Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 I want that 2.8 for my car, so bad. Jesus.
OrionStang Posted January 14, 2016 Author Report Posted January 14, 2016 Its badass, and the owner is cool as fuck. Its also VERY loud. Not like piercing, but like someone scratching their fingernails across your eardrums like a chalkboard. Im half deaf, but I FELT that shit LOL. There are higher quality vids Im trying to get my hands on. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
yurvalentine Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 Everyone rants and raves about the turbo sounds...which are cool as hell....but nothing compares to good old fashioned blower whine IMO.
Chubbza5 Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 Everyone rants and raves about the turbo sounds...which are cool as hell....but nothing compares to good old fashioned blower whine IMO. Hell yeah, nothing sounds quite like a good roots-type blower at high PSI. This is a badass car with TONS of power for it's weight. He into more than DB drag I guarantee that
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 nice SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.