Bayuk89 Posted January 15, 2016 Report Posted January 15, 2016 Can't go wrong with the hdc series. I have a hdc315 on 2300wrms and it absolutely wrecks up my durango. Personally I say it's worth the piece of mind you upgrade to the hdc4 if you're running over 2k per woofer. Though my hdc3 takes the 2300 like nothing I just can't help but wonder if the hdc4 would has been a significant upgrade especially for only a hundred more.Those HDS315's are only rated for 1200 RMS and ur throwing 2300 RMS on just one ? Or am i reading it wrong ?Edit : sorry man I DID read it wrong i though u said 2300 on the HDS but ur running the HDC lol carry on.
reedal Posted January 15, 2016 Report Posted January 15, 2016 Can't go wrong with the hdc series. I have a hdc315 on 2300wrms and it absolutely wrecks up my durango. Personally I say it's worth the piece of mind you upgrade to the hdc4 if you're running over 2k per woofer. Though my hdc3 takes the 2300 like nothing I just can't help but wonder if the hdc4 would has been a significant upgrade especially for only a hundred more.Those HDS315's are only rated for 1200 RMS and ur throwing 2300 RMS on just one ? Or am i reading it wrong ?You are. He said HDC3, not HDS.And as soon as I post it you edit yours. Oh well. Cool. Glad you saw it SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Irocthestreetz Posted January 16, 2016 Report Posted January 16, 2016 Yep hdc3 been running it for about 3 months clipping it a little and the coil still looks like new. Only thing scary is apparently there's been a bunch of hdc3 copper coils unwinding. Hasn't seem to been effecting hdc4s tho.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.