Second Skin Audio

12's vs 15's

Htown B.O.B.

Can't go wrong with the hdc series. I have a hdc315 on 2300wrms and it absolutely wrecks up my durango. Personally I say it's worth the piece of mind you upgrade to the hdc4 if you're running over 2k per woofer. Though my hdc3 takes the 2300 like nothing I just can't help but wonder if the hdc4 would has been a significant upgrade especially for only a hundred more.

Those HDS315's are only rated for 1200 RMS and ur throwing 2300 RMS on just one ? Or am i reading it wrong ?

Edit : sorry man I DID read it wrong i though u said 2300 on the HDS but ur running the HDC lol carry on.

Can't go wrong with the hdc series. I have a hdc315 on 2300wrms and it absolutely wrecks up my durango. Personally I say it's worth the piece of mind you upgrade to the hdc4 if you're running over 2k per woofer. Though my hdc3 takes the 2300 like nothing I just can't help but wonder if the hdc4 would has been a significant upgrade especially for only a hundred more.

Those HDS315's are only rated for 1200 RMS and ur throwing 2300 RMS on just one ? Or am i reading it wrong ?
You are. He said HDC3, not HDS.

And as soon as I post it you edit yours. Oh well. Cool. Glad you saw it :)

Archived