Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

You definitely have got a good point,I just talked to a friend of mine and he said he will build a box for them,he said it will be a fairly large box being that they'll require anywhere from 4.5-6 cubes,but hey,what the hell. The worst that could happen is that they'll sound like #ish rite? Well I'll most Def keep you guys posted for sure. Oh yeah....does any one know how I can send pix for you to see the final results? Let me know,I'll catch up with you guys lata!

Posted

Upload to something like photobucket. Then copy and paste image sharing link.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Posted

Well guys,I just installed the fu 18" subs and should I say.....those b@#ches bang hard!!!!!!!!!!! I was skeptical at first. But if I were you,I would invest. They hit harder than the 4 15's I had in there originally! "FU " ALL THE WAY!!!!! ANYBODY looking for sum 15" subs,diamond audio and American bass....just hit me up

Posted

Did yall give the glue enough time to dry on that enclosure?

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Posted

This absolutely reeks of an advertising campaign. I don't think I'll trading it my teams any time soon after this incredibly credible review.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

He,he,sum of you guys are a tuff crowd....I gotta give it 2 ya....yes the glue has dried, and if you have high end subs,then no I wouldn't trade anything either....I'm just saying that "FU" subs aren't anything slouch.... this far at least...WOW!!!!

Posted

He,he,sum of you guys are a tuff crowd....I gotta give it 2 ya....yes the glue has dried, and if you have high end subs,then no I wouldn't trade anything either....I'm just saying that "FU" subs aren't anything slouch.... this far at least...WOW!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2156 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...