Joe X Posted January 23, 2016 Report Posted January 23, 2016 So here is a second suggestion port to the side, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 3 1/4", figure is just an assembly guide:NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
punchy Posted January 23, 2016 Author Report Posted January 23, 2016 Ok sweet im going to be buying wood in about an hour and start building it and ill post pics and let you no how it works out thanks bro hopefully nothing happens to my car this time hahaha lol and I well be putting 45s in this
Joe X Posted January 23, 2016 Report Posted January 23, 2016 Ok check your measurements well, if the box baffle takes all the rectangle then you need to do a seal off, if the box doesn't cover the rectangle by a good margin then you can fire back if you want.
punchy Posted January 23, 2016 Author Report Posted January 23, 2016 On the x2 front and back side I dont get how they can be the same size with there being a port in the front
Hugh G. Rection Posted January 23, 2016 Report Posted January 23, 2016 One of them would be 29 3/4 and the other just 29, given the layout in that pic. Owner of BigAss Ports
punchy Posted January 23, 2016 Author Report Posted January 23, 2016 2x front and back (3 parts) 34x18 so how would that work the 2 front I get it but the back side I dont get it at all
punchy Posted January 23, 2016 Author Report Posted January 23, 2016 Duck I made a fake box to see if if it would fit and it wont work with it being 29 inches I can only get away with 17 or 18 inches deep
Joe X Posted January 24, 2016 Report Posted January 24, 2016 Duck I made a fake box to see if if it would fit and it wont work with it being 29 inches I can only get away with 17 or 18 inches deep See if you can fit this, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 3 1/4", figure is just an assembly guide: NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
punchy Posted January 24, 2016 Author Report Posted January 24, 2016 That well work so for sure going to get this done to day
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.