cloudyVisions Posted January 23, 2016 Report Posted January 23, 2016 I have 4 soundqubed super tweeters and 4 soundqubed pro mids what amp should I run
MrSkippyJ Posted January 23, 2016 Report Posted January 23, 2016 You uh, didn't think about this before you bought them? There are a few ways you can amplify them. What are your plans for crossovers? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Irocthestreetz Posted January 23, 2016 Report Posted January 23, 2016 Q4-90 for the pa's and run the tweeters off of headunit power?
everybodyknowme Posted January 23, 2016 Report Posted January 23, 2016 a 4 channel amp Whatever amp fits you budget and goal. When you find out what you want out of the setup then starting looking. We cannot specify a brand because there are many ways to go.
jfoodstamp Posted January 27, 2016 Report Posted January 27, 2016 I would go with a 4 channel amp and wire the mids on the rear 2 channels and run the Super Tweeters on the fronts. what is your amp Budget? because if you can afford it I would purchase an amp that you can run full active
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.