Running 1/0 in 04 blazer

I'm doing a single run of 1/0 xs power flex in my blazer. Really don't want to run under the vehicle, I have a hole drilled in the passenger side of the firewall near the footwell for an old run of 8 gauge, I plan to expand that for my 1/0. I'm wondering where/if you guys had luck running the wire under the carpet, I want to believe it could blend/not be noticed running along the crease of the drivetrain hump down the middle of the vehicle but haven't seen anybody do that and am thinking there's a reason for that. Just seeking knowledge before I pull the seats/carpet for an idea that doesn't work.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

You shouldn't have any issues, I taped all of my speaker wire together 6x14awg and all of my rcas and ran them right up the middle no problem, little thicker then 0/1, no issues. You'll have to take the back seat out and what not

04trailblazer

XS d3400

XS xp3000

Pioneer 80prs

2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids

2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters

DD SS4A

DD M1D

DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box

2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire

You shouldn't have any issues, I taped all of my speaker wire together 6x14awg and all of my rcas and ran them right up the middle no problem, little thicker then 0/1, no issues. You'll have to take the back seat out and what not

Thanks man, yeah I already planned on removing all seats/carpet to run all my wires nicely at once, just wanted some clarification that I could make that work before I did all that work for nothing.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

I've ran plenty of wires under cars without any issues, that being said one run of 1/0 shouldn't be hard to run in that vehicle and make it so it's not obvious.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived