3 of 4 chanels work???

PinkFreud65

If this is in the wrong place, sorry, feel free to move it!

I have a Rockford Fosgate Punch 301x 900w. Like title says...only 3 of the channels work. Is this something I can fix? Also is this amp decent? It was given to me a good while back, and I was told they are solid. Any help would be awesome! Thanks!!

Just outta curiosity, have you tried swapping your RCA's around to make sure it's the amp that's the problem and not a bad cable?

Yeap! I actually took the amp to a local audio shop to sell, and when they tested it is when I found out. We tried all kinds of things, and no dice. I'd like to know if it's worth keeping and fixing, or selling as is to replace, or what.

the good thing about the amp is the power supply seems like its working fine so it somewhere in the output section, maybe something very small, find a local place that checks stuff out for free or for low cost to get an idea if you want to go forward with keeping it.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Just outta curiosity, have you tried swapping your RCA's around to make sure it's the amp that's the problem and not a bad cable?

Yeap! I actually took the amp to a local audio shop to sell, and when they tested it is when I found out. We tried all kinds of things, and no dice. I'd like to know if it's worth keeping and fixing, or selling as is to replace, or what.

Cool, just checking the simple things that sometimes get overlooked.

Cool, just checking the simple things that sometimes get overlooked.
I get that man. Used to be an electrician, and "I need new light fixtures!" Was, "twist all the light bulbs ALL the way" haha! Ok, I'll see if I can run it to a shop or something to have it more thoroughly checked. Is this a decent amp?

Archived