reedal Posted November 16, 2016 Report Posted November 16, 2016 Anymore updates to this one? seeing your new build sparked my memory on this, so I figured I'd check. good luck on both SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
BP1Fanatic Posted November 16, 2016 Report Posted November 16, 2016 +1! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
White Lightning Posted November 16, 2016 Author Report Posted November 16, 2016 Anymore updates to this one? seeing your new build sparked my memory on this, so I figured I'd check. good luck on both +1! This truck was in "well sort of" in a trade with the one I have now. Loved the Truck, but needed more than a single cab for the family. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.